Powered by Blogger.
RSS

John McLaughlin "Devotion" 19??


Here's another one for you guys. Got this one a while ago, but haven't bothered to listen to it until recently. Don't know when or where it was recorded, but it sounds like pre-Miles Davis to me; correct me if I'm wrong. Feature John McLaughlin (in a rare form as far as I'm concerned) along with a killer line-up: Buddy Miles on drums, Larry Young on keys, Billy Rich on bass & Ralph MacDonald on percussion. Although there are track names, it complete jam-session mentallity all the way thru, which isn't neccessarily a bad thing, but can be when the songs don't always go somewhere. All-in-all, it's a great album, because I've never heard it anywhere else. Let me know what this does for you.
http://rapidshare.com/files/29192155/Devotion.zip

Till next time...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment