Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The World of Hurt "The Thrill Seekers" (Episodes #1-5)

Ever since I've been involved with the Black Dynamite music project, I have met so many people ranging from the most genuine, to most creative, to the most positive, to the most negative & wishy-washy. Enter Jay Potts, owner and creator of the internet's #1 Blaxploitation comic (who is definately one of the most creative & genuine). I inadvertantly met Jay through a mutual Black Dynamite aquaintence, and he's inspried me on more levels then you can imagine. Jay produces a weekly comic strip on-line (and I've been on him about publishing it) and it is 100% action, grit & art all rolled into one. The story follows our main man Isiah "Pastor" Hurt, who's the man you come see when you have a problem that needs fixing. He never asks for money, but in return he asks for two favors, to be named at a time when he sees fit... If that don't get you goin', I don't what will. Below is a sample of the first 5 episodes, along with a link to the site to see the full size versions. If this works out, I'll post five a week until we catch up with episodes 32, which just dropped this passed Weds. Enjoy this as much as I have...

Episode #1: The Junkie Chase

Episode #2: Got \'Im

Episode #3: Never Volunteer Information

Episode #4: See What Had Happened Was

Episode #5: Confession Is Good For The Soul, Bad For The Jaw


Check out the WORLD OF HURT website for all the latest, and follow my man Jay Potts on Twitter for everything that is new with Isiah "Pastor" Hurt and the genuine World of Hurt blaxploitation universe. Back Soon! Peace!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment