Powered by Blogger.
RSS

A Change In Format...

Over the next week or so, I'm going to be changing the format of this blog. We will no longer be hosting links directly from this site (unless approved by the artist), but we will be providing "tools" for you guys to find the latest FUNK, JAZZ, SOUL, VOCALS & HIP-HOP for your melons. I've decided to use this spot as a promotional tool for the film "BLACK DYNAMITE," as well as the musical aspect of that film, of which I am heavily involved with. I know some of you out there may either not know who I am, who the producer/composer of the original soundtrack is, or even what the movie is about, but I assure you, if you frequent this spot, like the 150,000 people that do, you will surely enjoy it... Let's start off with a trailer or two, shall we!?!

OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER:


ORIGINAL TRAILER THAT LITERALLY GOT THE MOVIE MADE:

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment