Powered by Blogger.
RSS

"Funk Up! The Beatles Vol. 1"


I've been meaning to post this up for a looooong time! And figured with all of the hype that the "Wu" are getting for the first ever cleared "Beatles" sample, figured I'd better do it now, before someone beats me to it. Anyways, enjoy this...

01) While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Jimmy Ponder
02) Baby It's You - Smith
03) If I Needed Someone - Bit.A.Sweet
04) I Want You (She's So Heavy) - Sarah Vaughn
05) Come Together - The Supremes
06) A Day In The Life - Le Demerle
07) And I Love Her - The Detroit Emeralds
08) Eleanor Rigby - George Shearing
09) Dear Prudence - Gabor Szabo
10 ) Hey Jude - Overton Berry Trio
11) Hey Jude - Ella Fitzgerald
12) Let It Be - Gladys Knight & The Pips

And More To Come...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment