Powered by Blogger.
RSS

David Axelrod - Strange Ladies (1977)



I can't consider very many people a God to me, but I don't have to think twice about calling David Axelrod one. Not considered his best album out there, but definately contains two of the best tracks he's ever made. Only posting it because I haven't seen it done so at all, unless I'm not looking hard enough. Ripped from an actual vinyl, that I ACTUALLY own... Seems to be what I'm only gonna be posting so I can get my credibility stats up with all "true" diggers out there. Anyways, contains the usual. And I hope you get as much play out of it as I have in the past. Peace. http://rapidshare.com/files/27942416/Axelrod_-_Mujer_Extrana.zip

1. Aunt Charlotte 4:52
2. Mrs. O.J.A. 5:40
3. Mujer Extrana (Strange Lady) 9:17
4. Sandy 5:40
5. Terri's Tune 6:45
6. Tony Poem 4:47

Features to many people in his personel to name. Sorry.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment